New Tool

Continuing with the heads and a nice opportunity to tried out my newly arrived toy.














I decided to purchase a proxxon drill stand (MB200) with the compound table KT70 for my micromot 50/EF instead of buying a (proxxon) Bench drill press.

The main reason for this was that I also can use this setup when I need to drill in different angles (besides the fact that it is also a cheaper solution)
Additionally I can now also use it for several other applications like milling and grinding as the micromot easily can vary speeds from 5000-20.000 rpm.

I already had the optional foodswitch for the micromot, so I can also easily start the machine without removing my hands from the subject.
So far I’m very pleased with the setup.

Underneath some pictures after the install of the heads & the doors (I allready made these doors earlier in the build) and opening up for the anchor davits in the bulwarks.





























No comments:

Post a Comment